Celebrate summer's glorious rituals - from garden party gatherings to holiday pampering – with your choice of four Bodhi & Birch infusions. Naturally, we recommend trying them all!
Cacao Cocoon Smoothie
For party pitchers and lazy breakfasts, this lively fruity blend surprises with its smooth chocolatey finish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 600ml chilled filtered water
- 1 tbsp Naturya Organic Choc Blend powder
- 150g frozen summer berries (to include raspberries and/or blackcurrants)
- 2 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- A generous pinch of fresh mint
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Method: Blitz all ingredients in a high speed blender and pour into a large pitcher or individual glasses. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, add ice cubes and an extra slice of lemon. Serving suggestion: a few frozen berries make for an attractive and flavoursome alternative to plain ice cubes.
Inspired by Cacao Cocoon Lip Treatment Balm
Siam Ginger Warmer
For warming under blankets on cool summer evenings. This is one vibrantly spiced tea for those who enjoy a bit of a kick!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 small piece fresh galangal root (aka Siam Ginger) or 1 tsp dried galangal root
- 1/2 tsp cardamom pods (approx. 5 to 6 pods)
- 2 tsp ground turmeric powder
- 1 sliced lime
- A few drops of pure maple syrup
Method: Place all ingredients in a small pan and warm on the hob, stirring gently. Remember, we're looking to warm, not boil! The maple syrup naturally offers a sweeter finish and should be added to taste. You can always drizzle a little extra before serving. And to serve, slowly sieve into some lovely garden-friendly mugs!
Inspired by Siam Ginger Bath & Shower Therapy
Rosa Rosa Iced Tea
For soothing the skin, calming the senses and helping you sleep on long summer days. A gently sweet blend with a citrusy edge.
Ingredients (makes 2 cups):
- 3 tsp dried rose bud/petal tea
- 3 tsp dried camomile flower tea
- 1 chunk fresh orange flesh
- 2 cups freshly boiled water
- 12 ice cubes (6 per glass)
Method: Place rose buds, camomile flowers and orange flesh in a tea infuser or pot and add freshly boiled water. Steep for 3 to 4 minutes. Fill two long glasses with ice cubes, cover with tea and serve immediately. You can include a few slices of fresh orange for extra flavour. For added brownie points and the prettiest finish, make floral ice cubes in advance – popping one or two petals/buds in each slot of the tray before freezing.
Inspired by Rosa Rosa Hydrating Toner
Fresh Mint Thé Infusion
To sharpen minds and cool the senses on stickier days. A great cleansing drink to complement a spot of home pampering.
Ingredients (makes 1 pitcher/jug):
- 1 large jug/bottle of chilled filtered water (sparkling or still)
- 20g fresh rosemary, approx.
- 15g fresh mint, approx.
- 1/2 an organic unwaxed lemon
Method: Wash all ingredients. Slice your lemon into chunks. Pop all ingredients into your pitcher – there's no need to trim the rosemary or mint. Cover and place in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes before serving (this will really help the flavours infuse, resulting in a fresh, clean finish).
Inspired by Mint Thé Bath & Shower Therapy